Color For Interior Design PowercourseCD-ROM Running Time: NA
|Software CD: Single Site||LS-1293-06-CDS||$49.00|
|Software CD: Single Seat||LS-1293-06-CDR||$199.00|
Where do you begin to design the rooms in which you live? How about asking “what colors do I want to live with?” But how do you put them together in a pleasing way? How can you tell which colors harmonize and which clash like warring relatives? Learn how to use colors like a pro to create beautiful color schemes for interiors. Viewers use the well over 100 photographs in Color For Interior Design to teach themselves the basics of color in interior design. Students can use Color For Interior Design at their own pace or teachers can use it for classroom presentations – a very flexible learning tool.
Users will learn:
- The most foolproof color scheme—how to work with a single color.
- Using complementary colors to create planned harmony.
- The value of neutral colors.
- Harmony among related or analogous colors.
- How to inspire a color theme using a painting.
- Using the color wheel to design.
- How to use shades, tints, and varying color values in a color scheme.
- How to use bold colors and high contrast.
- How color can makes rooms feel larger or smaller, warmer or cooler.
- Watch as we take an entire house from bare walls and decorate it in a unified color scheme.
- Examine dozens of rooms and learn how colors work together to create livable environments.